Senior .Net Developer
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, execution, assessment, security, and troubleshooting of software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Contributes to evaluation of design options and approach.
- Familiar with architectural patterns that contribute to the production of secure, reliable, manageable, and high-performance solutions.
- Contribute to architectural modelling to assist in determining solution efficacy.
- Performs estimating, prioritizing, planning of tasks to reliably and consistently deliver according to plan.
- Conduct research as directed on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Performs detailed technical design of proposed solutions for individual software components.
- Contributes to the determination of relevant risks and determines mitigation strategies.
- Develop and review software programs, code, and unit tests for new and existing applications and systems, ensuring functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Develop, and maintain supporting documentation as required.
- Gather statistics and prepare and write reports on the status of the programming process for discussion with management and/or team members.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance of software applications.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis in support of incident and problem management. Recommended options to address identified issues.